The Transform Fitness Me, My Baby & I program is the latest addition to our evolving list of services.
Me, My Baby & I entails a carefully planned and progressive structure that is broken down into 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Prenatal Training
Step 2: Maternity Leave
Step 3: Postnatal Training
PRENATAL EXERCISE PROGRAM
(Must be a minimum of 12 weeks Pregnant. Personal Training Service Only)
This program is personalised to women who are looking to maintain their Health and Wellbeing during their pregnancy and is designed to physically prepare you for the daily repetitive movements you will perform with Bubs.
Inspired by progressive Resistant and Cardio movements that are relevant to each Trimester, your workout will steadily advance to a moderate level of intensity so you can safely enjoy the benefits of your training. Designed to strengthen your back, posture and pelvic floor while increasing fitness level and muscular strength, your experience will be personalised and closely monitored.
POSTNATAL EXERCISE PROGRAM
(Must be a minimum of 6-8 weeks post pregnancy. Class Environment)
This program is specific to women who want to invest in their Health and Wellbeing after their pregnancy and is designed to use your new bundle of joy as the weight.
In a class environment, you (with your baby) will participate in safe and progressive strength training exercises, where your workout will steadily advance to an energetically high level of intensity. Designed with recovery in mind, you will discover a new found strength in your back, core and pelvic floor.
What Do You Get?
- An initial consultation with Syndi Carrick-Ryan
- A Trainer who is a Mum and Certified in Pregnancy and Post Natal Exercise and Modern Pregnancy Exercises
- Nutritional support and guidance
- A structured and progressive training program
- Fitness Evaluations
- An intimate setting where you will receive a personalised service
- The support of other Mums and a new social circle
- A list of established and local resources
What We Will Need From You
- A Medical Clearance from your Health Professional before beginning your training
- A Pelvic Floor assessment before beginning your training
- An Abdominal Separation assessment before beginning your training
Is Training Safe While Pregnant?
Yes, as long as your health professional has cleared you of any potential health concerns.
Benefits in training while pregnant
- It will increase your stamina. Sometimes getting too much rest can actually make you feel more tired
- It can assist in having a better nights sleep and waking feeling more rested
- May prevent gestational diabetes
- It releases endorphins, so can diminish stress and anxiety levels
- Helps in maintaining a good posture which takes pressure off your back and helps with overall aches and pains in your neck, shoulders and back
- Keeps your muscles nice and stretched and can reduce the level of cramps known to pregnant women
- Keeping active helps keep the dreaded constipation at bay
- Mums who exercise tend to have shorter labours and are less likely to need labour and delivery interventions
- The more fit you stay during your pregnancy the faster you will recover physically after child birth
- Your baby is stimulated by the sounds and vibrations they experience while you are exercising
- Your baby can be born at a healthy weight, can better able to weather labour and delivery and recover quickly from the stress of birth
MEET THE TRAINER
Hello and Welcome!
My name is Syndi Carrick-Ryan and my Husband, Liam Carrick-Ryan and I are proud parents to our gorgeous son Tahj and owners of Transform Fitness.
After having my own bundle of joy, I fell in love with the idea of creating a space within the community that supports women through all stages of their lives.
Transform Fitness has successfully employed this concept by adding a Pregnancy Program into the variety of flexible training services offered that our female Members can freely utilize to accommodate their ever changing circumstances.
I believe in and am passionate about a holistic approach, meaning that while I lead you through an energetic program that will have you feeling and looking fabulous … I will also teach you tools to engage and develop yourself emotionally because when you FEEL good, you LOOK GOOD!
Cert IV Personal Trainer
Certified in Modern Pregnancy Exercise – Burrell Education
Certified in Pregnancy and Postnatal Exercise – Preggi Bellies
Level 1: Metabolic Precision Nutrition
“From the first session I had with her I felt comfortable and I knew I was with a trainer who was able to guide me through training whilst pregnant”
“Syndi was and is amazing! I suffered from morning sickness in the first trimester, the days I trained I felt so much better and had more energy…”