Besides being one of the easiest and cheapest ways to start eating healthy. It is also filled with the huge nutritional benefits of vegetables and the vital amino acids of beef.
What better way to start an action packed day and to start repairing the imbalances of a nutritional poor diet.
Prep & Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
– 500g lean beef, trimmed and cut into strips
– 3 tbsp sesame oil
– 1 clove garlic, crushed
– 1 tsp minced ginger
– 1 small red onion, chopped
– 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
– 125g baby corn, cut into 2 cm pieces
– 2 cups broccoli florets, washed and halved
– 2 carrots, sliced into thin strips
– 2 celery sticks, sliced
– 1/3 cup coriander, finely chopped
- Add sesame oil to wok or fry pan and heat.
- Place beef strips, garlic and ginger and cook over high heat for 2 – 3 minutes or until browned.
- Add capsicum, corn, broccoli and celery. Stir through well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and salt and pepper.