Try this delicious chocolate fudge ball recipe as a snack the next time you have a sweet tooth!
With only 4 ingredients and less then 5minutes to make this will become one of your favourite snacks and sweet tooth alternatives very soon.
Makes 8 servings at 144 calories/each
– 1.5 Cups pitted dates
– 1 Cup Pistachios
– ½ Cup Coconut flakes (unsweetened)
– 1 Tbsp. raw cocoa powder
– Optional few drops of rose water
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth
2. Form into small balls and roll in 1 Tbsp. raw cocoa powder
3. Refrigerate for approx 40mins before eating