Delicious and Easy to make Tahini Protein balls that you can have as a snack or just a convenient meal on the go.
Consume: Outside the Metabolic Window
- ½ cup light tahini
- ½ cup honey
- 1/2 cup goji berries
- ½ cup desiccated coconut for decorations
- ½ cup LSA (a combination of linseed (flaxseed) sunflower seed and almond which is made into a ground meal)
- 1 cup chopped prunes
- 1 scoop of Hydrolisied Whey Protein Powder
- Mix all ingredients together to make a stiff mixture.
- Use more coconut if necessary.
- Mix into small balls and coat with coconut or LSA.
Enjoy and don’t forget to ‘LIKE US’ on Face Book to get updates of more awesome recipes 🙂