Eggs are a great source of protein and rated as the highest quality of all protein after whey.
Also according to Brisbane cardiologist Dr Karam Kostner, eating eggs can actually lower cholesterol levels because they’re low in saturated fats (source: https://metabolicprecision.com)
Make sure you fill your omelette with loads of colourful and nutritious vegetables (the more colour the better)
Prep & Cooking Time: 3 minutes
– 1-cup (237mls) pure egg-whites (poured from carton)
– 1 whole free-range egg
– 2-3 cups of chopped vegetables (red / green capsicum, onion, tomato)
– 1 tsp dried /fresh chives
– canola oil spray
– fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Use the Magic Bullet to whisk egg and egg whites (it takes less then 10 seconds).
- Heat fry pan and lightly spray with oil.
- Pour eggs into pan. Add capsicum, onion, tomato and chives. Cook for 2 minutes and flip over and cook for another minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.